One Powerful Cloud Solution To Help HR Departments Work Digitally
What is it?
A subscription based cloud solution to help Human Resource departments manage records, processes, and meet compliance mandates. This solution helps HR departments keep track of employee grievances, injuries, recruitments, training and all HR related policies and procedures automatically.
What does it do?
- HR records management
- Predefined HR processes relating to employee recruitment, training, on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, etc.
- Capability to automatically create reminders and tasks for performance reviews, training mandates, signing of policies, e-verify etc.
- Supports HR audits and other compliance matters
Who can use it?
- HR Departments: HR departments of all company sizes
- HR Managers: Keep track of all compliance mandates
- HR Staff: Easy view of work, priorities and an ability to update progress without laborious reports
- Employees: Use electronic forms and workflows for enrollments, training requests and tracking etc.
- Prospective Employees and Volunteers: Electronic applications and document submissions etc.
What problems it solves?
- A simple solution to help clients’ manage their HR departments utilizing built-in best in class processes
- Ensures compliance to all State and Federal mandates
- Makes audits easier, faster and efficient
- Records management challenges (access, completeness, digital, disaster preparedness etc.)
How does it work?
- No software, No Hardware, No dedicated IT staff
- Works in conjunction with other existing IT systems or can act as the main system for small organizations
- Rapid deployment with unique proprietary implementation process
Costs and Benefits:
- No Capital or big upfront investment
- Pay as you go, Deploy in Days
- Cancel if you do not see results
- Productivity improvement guaranteed
- Solve your challenges relating to tasks, processes, documents, compliance, productivity analysis, etc.
How to get started?
- Call our Solution Specialists @ 800 974 1841
- Visit www.sbsportals.com and register for a webinar