Bullying & IEP Tracking
Streamline and meet compliance mandates
- Bullying: A ready-to-use solution for reporting, documenting, processing, and archiving bullying incidents in a school. Real-time visibility to all open bullying reports, age of the reported incidents, repeat offenders, and other statistics, which provides insight for the plan and helps reduce bullying incidents.
- IEP-Portal has all the capabilities to streamline paper-intensive Individualized Educational Program (IEP) tracking. A combination of Digital file cabinets, Custom electronic workflows, IEP Dashboard, and communications management makes it easy to increase efficiency and also meet compliance matters.
- Electronic Fillable forms to report and document bullying incidents
- Powerful workflow to process and engage other team members to formally close the incident
- Database to track incident metrics, closure times, annual trends, etc.
- Demonstrate policies and procedures supporting Bullying seriousness in school
- Each student IEP can be efficiently tracked via workflows and all supporting documents can be stored in digital file cabinets
- Make it easy for students and staff to report incidents.
- Track progress of an incident from reporting to closure
- Maintain all documentation in digital form
- Demonstrate seriousness of Bullying enforcement
- Digitally manage IEPs to improve operational efficiency and ensure government mandates