One Powerful Solution To Solve School Needs & Challenges
What is it?
A subscription based cloud solution to help Schools improve paper related processes. Helps managing legacy paper records, convert paper processes to electronic workflows, publish agendas and minutes. Make it easy for students and parents to submit forms and applications. Easily manage bullying incidents, Teacher Assessments, Certifications and Contracts. Helps schools get ready to operate digitally with minimal investment.
What does it do?
- Digitally manage school records (Transcripts, attendance, health, honors, awards, board minutes, state test results, disciplinary records, contracts, etc.
- Convert paper based forms and processes to powerful electronic workflows
- Meet all state and federal compliance mandates
- Publish board minutes
- Electronically route board packets to board members
Who can use it?
- School Corporations, High Schools and other educational entities required to maintain school records
- Superintendents, Principals, Guidance Counselors and other Administrative Staff that handle school records
- School board officials to efficiently review board packets
- Students, Alumni and Parents
What problems it solves?
- Switch from hardcopy to digital storage of school records
- Eliminate lost and misplaced records
- Provides redundancy in student record storage
- Saves space
- Meet all compliance mandates
- Andrews Academy
- Benton Community Schools (MI)
- Brandywine Public Schools
- MSD Wabash County Schools
- Culver Community Schools
- Elkhart Career Center
- Elkhart Community Schools
- Griffith Public School
- Rossville School
- Tri County School…
Costs and Benefits:
- No Capital or big upfront investment
- Pay as you go
- Cancel if you do not see results
- Leverage the internet and operate like a state-of-the-art school
- Improve all aspects of managing your student records
How to get started?
- Call our Solution Specialists @ 800 974 1841
- Visit www.sbsportals.com and register for a webinar