Electronic Records Management
Digitize, Store & Control access to school records
A Cloud based document management solution developed for storing all kinds of School Records (ex: Student Grade Records, Withdrawal Records, Minutes and Agendas, Budgets, Code of Conduct, Forms and Applications, Policies/Ordinances, Student Hand book, etc.). Documents that are still in paper or film can be digitized, organized and stored in ready to use digital file cabinets.
- Ready to use digital file cabinets for student and school records
- Index fields to search and retrieve documents
- Keyword/Context sensitive search (if OCR activated)
- Control user access to none, one or more file cabinets
- Manage user level access within a file cabinet to document types, departments, etc.
- Save files in multiple formats
- Append pages to existing document
- Email from search results (Helps in resolving customer service issues)
- Rapid Indexing Features (Edit fields, Incrementing field values, etc.)
- Auditing (Capture audit time and audit by)
- Smart Docs feature (Create an automatic task for processing)
- Control who can Audit, Index, View, Delete, etc.
- Maintain “Obsolete"/"Shred" date and track with Smart Docs
- Copy or Replace file feature to reduce redundant indexing
- Track access history
- Bulk upload native electronic files or scanned files
- Publish the files to web (Meeting Minutes or other public documents)