Public Document Center
Store and control internally and publish
to the web instantly
A cloud solution that helps you publish information (documents, forms, applications, policies, budgets…), to your website with a simple act of storing in digital file cabinets. Provides a mechanism to organize the documents internally with an intent to share them to the public. Any authorized person can manage the publication to the website without the need to engage website personnel.
This solution has a feature to organize and publish City Code & Ordinances.
- Ready to use digital file cabinets for ordinances, budgets, FOIA documents, Forms, Applications etc.
- Full text search for easy retrieval.
- Ability to provide document links from multiple pages yet manage internally at a single place.
- Responsive pages to support optimal view from small screens on phone to large desktop monitors.
- If appropriate the city can charge convenience fees for viewing documents (Pay per Doc feature).
- Supports Codification and Publishing of Ordinances.
- Improve access to city records 24/7
- Access to relevant records from multiple locations on city website
- Search for records using keywords
- View, download or print as needed
- Electronic review and approval prior to website publication
- Departmental staff can publish to website without taxing IT resources
- Generate additional revenue
- An economical solution for publishing Ordinances